In my career, I lead by example. In doing so, I am driven to execute and deliver an end product to be proud of. Taking on what needs to be done and owning it through to the end and beyond is what I strive for whenever I am involved. This has allowed me to excel in many of my work projects, as well as my personal life as a total gearhead. I believe that with teamwork and personal responsibility, any team can achieve greatness. Please browse my professional and volunteer resume, and if there is any way I can help you or your organization, please contact me using the links below.
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.dawnjanacek.com
Certifications : PMP, CSM
Asta, an amazing little pup, travels the world and shares her adventures with children through these sweet books. In the first book, she travels around the wondrous island nation of Iceland in the beautiful, if chilly, north. She tells children about the new things she finds like the foods, animals, and geography of Iceland- and encourages them to travel themselves.
Responsible for supporting, maintaining, and extending the Atlassian suite
• Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Tempo, ScriptRunner)
• Work with development and design teams to identify procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira Workflows, custom fields
• Prompt issue resolution with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with partner teams and Atlassian premier support
Main technologies used: Jira/Confluence, Teams, Tempo, ScriptRunner
Manage the Innovation Pipeline for the Technology Strategy Group
• Lead technical consultant on Confluence and Jira implementation, fully documented, and trained 50+ team members across multiple groups
• Developed timeline management process and coordinated process with team to guide incubations through hw/sw development life cycles
• Honed existing SharePoint instance and usage to greatly increase reliability and ease of use for team
Main technologies used: Jira/Confluence, Teams, SDLC
User Story Creation, SDLC Monitor, Agile Evangelist, Scrum Master, Author and Lead Project Implementation Planner
• Created release management process, fully documented, and trained team
• Lead Austin Pride organization for 300 employees, organized and lead educational events with guest speakers and simulcast to other U.S. offices
• Completed Project UNO, integrating the mainline CoreLogic Collateral Connection suite with more than ten other acquired product streams
Main technologies used: MySQL, Team Foundation Server, Agile Scrum/Kanban, Postman
Manage state and federal oversight authority providing accurate analysis, reporting, and planning
• Developed and coordinated the submittal process of documents and amendments to obtain project approval and financial participation from state and federal oversight authorities
• Created department-wide process for the interpretation of policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and standards to staff and leadership, which provided a more timely and accurate analysis of requested information
• Coordinated holiday giving campaign for needy families in coordination with the Department of Family and Protective Services which provided two needy families each year with both Thanksgiving and Christmas meals and gifts
Main technologies used: PMP, Outlook, Word, Excel
Ran development team and daily scrum master duties. Managed client-facing and in-house custom implementation project team
• Built and maintained Confluence and Jira instances
• Scrum master for development and QA teams
• Developed process for code documentation using Git and Swagger
Main technologies used: Jira, Swagger, Git
Worked closely with content analysts, engineers, product managers, Allocation Execution Specialists and Planners to deliver effective content in tight time frames
• Researched, wrote, edited, and formatted web-based process documentation for Supply Demand Management group
• Took ownership of content quality initiatives to improve the body of content for assigned processes
• Served as the subject matter expert regarding LMS administration
Main technologies used: SAP, Jive, iWork Suite, OmniGraffle
Facility lead for Symphony project in Williamson County, directed training of 5K employees both onsite and via web
• Managed project tasks and timeline for facility
• Created spreadsheets and numerous learning guides for presentation of data to students and managers, point of contact for Training Leads
• Managed Learning Management System, built LMS accounts, data cleanup, and created courses
Main technologies used: LMS, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project
Contracting for AT&T for the Department of Health and Human Services for a data loss prevention implementation
• Lead DLP team to take the network from publicly addressable to fully secure within three months
• Managed full build-out of DMZ and rack population
Main technologies used: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
Identified and documented current state (as-is) process flows, system flows, and data flows. Designed and document future state (to-be) process flows, system flows, and data flows
• In Malaysia, translated opportunities to process steps, organizational design, and tool requirements. Coordinated across organizations to determine impacts from implementation of future state solution
• Executed seamless launches enabled by robust testing and change management. Developed training content based on business user impact and deliver end-user training
• Partnered with IT, Finance, Sales and Operations organizations to solution requirements end-to-end with an eye towards simplifying and globalizing processes
Main technologies used: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio
Oversaw internal process quarterly auditing for Sarbanes Oxley Section 302 compliance
• Developed worldwide process to achieve SOX Compliance within one year, compliance achieved in first quarter
• Managed 80+ Project Managers and their adhesion to corporate policies and methodologies (Project Management Method and Product Life Cycle)
• Provided assistance to a varied array of team members worldwide with SharePoint, Opinio, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and other programs
Main technologies used: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project
Started as QA and moved into Project Management and Professional Services where I consulted with clients to identify and analyze key requirements, define project scope, develop project plan and schedule using high-level system design methodologies, and recommending solutions
• Demonstrated track record of successfully managing mid to large projects (globally distributed) through planning, initiation, execution, control, and closure
• Lead onsite technician on Agilent Project Go-Live in several sites in California, Singapore, India, and Germany
• Created and owned complete course on Standard Operating Procedures for advanced consultant certification, including full coordination at sites. Instructed this course numerous times both locally and globally
Main technologies used: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Perl, Shell Scripting
Masters Certification in Information Technology Program Management
Magna Cum Laude Undergrad in Computer Science, Literature, minor in Photography
National Honor Society, Chi Sigma Chi Computer Science Fraternity
Alpha Chi Honors Fraternity, and Sigma Tau Delta Literature Fraternity, Writer for The Star College Newspaper
Report and color-commentary on Formula 1 races for the British podcast For Formula 1's Sake.
Race control is responsible for monitoring and supervising track inspections, practice sessions, and races for club-level events. Monitoring 40+ cameras, replaying video, capturing all incident reports, conducting all paddock communications, managing pit lane activities, and coordinating all on track team members.
Race control is responsible for monitoring and supervising track inspections, practice sessions, qualifying sessions and the race itself. Race Control is the observant nerve centre of every MotoGP event. By continuously monitoring, organizing, and directing hundreds of staff, Race Control make a safe and timely event possible.
They are an integral part of the race, keeping the track clear, giving instructions to the drivers, and responding to incidents. These are the people who have the front row seats, with no-one getting any closer to the action unless they get their own racing car. They are highly trained to handle crashes, fire, the needs of drivers who may be injured, and track cleanup. They have other duties, too, including signalling the drivers with flags and keeping their sections of the track organized so that racing can proceed efficiently. When handling crashes and fires, these workers have been called the “shock troops” of racing, because until the ambulances, fire trucks, and crash/rescue vehicles arrive, the safety and efficiency of the track is in their hands.
During MotoGP racing, qualifying, and practices, provide flagging communication in coordination with Race Control, assist off riders, clear the track of bikes and debris
Assist customers in leaving and picking up their vehicles, Office management, document and inventory creation and management, Work with vendors to facilitate detailing, mechanical servicing, inspections
Coordinated the running of the North Austin kitchen and staff serving thousands of meals to the less fortunate across Austin, Texas on Thanksgiving Day.
The Library Board Annually submits a five-year comprehensive library plan; makes recommendations concerning library policy and procedure, programs, services, grants, and fundraising. As Chairman, I attend and participate in board activities and events, serve in an advisory capacity to the governing body in matters that pertain to the library, serve as liaison and representative from the community on library matters, advocate for the library for support from governing entities, and support public library vision and values, such as intellectual freedom and the right to access content.
As a reporter, it is my task to assure all members are fully informed of chapter news, events, and volunteer opportunities. I facilitate our social media presence through Facebook, Group Me, and email distributions. In October of 2019, I managed the first Weiss High School FFA Car Show.
The TCSOCA serves to educate its members so that they may serve as emissaries to the public and educate them in turn. Areas of training include, but are not limited to, disaster relief, fugitive apprehension, hand-to-hand combat and TASER use, gang task force, crime scene investigation, and grief counseling.
Citizens on Patrol provides assistance to the Pflugerville Police Department by taking an active part in serving the community and increasing cooperation between citizens and police officers.
Former President ( 4 years) and current block captain for neighborhood association, serve as representative to city boards and commissions. Create and disseminate newsletters, host Facebook page, coordinate neighborhood activities.
Annual volunteer assisting with pre-coordination activities, souvenir sales, setup, and participant/vendor/RV/entertainment intake, crowd control, signage, and main entrance greeter.
Read books and magazines to recorded tape for the blind and hearing impaired.